Trends: My wish came true! Pantone Colour Varnish!  

Posted by: Stylishly yours in , , , , , ,

Lacquer Boudoir - Trends: FitFlop Pantone® 200 Nail Varnish



I am a design geek. Everytime I look at my PANTONE® colour book when I'm designing and choosing colours, I can't help but wonder, I would LOVE to make PANTONE® colour nail varnish!!! They've got mugs and stationeries, why not wall paint and nail varnish!

Collaborated with the popular FitFlop and my favourite PANTONE® 200 came the Red FitFlop Nail Varnish. As much benefits and raves about FitFlops and as tempted as I am, I just can't bring myself to wear them. Ugh! Although, I must admit, I secretly want a pair of their gladiator sandals... shhh... But this varnish is a definite MUST HAVE!!!

I've ordered mine. Can't wait for it to arrive and swatch for you!

Order yours now HERE and for a limited of time, this special edition of nail varnish is FREE when you purchase a pair of Walkstar 1, Walkstar 3 or Walkstar 3 Snake at FitFlop.com

Do you own a pair of FitFlop? What's your favourite Pantone colour?


This entry was posted on Tuesday, August 24, 2010 and is filed under , , , , , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

2 comments

Hey,

Nice blog you got there! I love it :)
I'm a new follower now! Maybe you can check out mine as well and maybe you can become a follower too?

I love comments!
http://tesjoesblog.blogspot.com

Thanks :)

Thank you! I just became your 201 follower!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails